Intercultural Skills at University - Faculty and Students
As most professions become increasingly global in character, universities experience higher demands and expectations to equip their students with the cultural awareness and global collaboration skills they need for their future careers.
At the same time, university classrooms are more culturally diverse than ever. Faculty members therefore need enhanced intercultural skills, a raised awareness of culturally inherent values and their implications for successful communication, learning and cooperation. Only then will they be able to use the multicultural student group as the asset it is, and to successfully motivate, coach and teach the future professionals and global citizens within.
For faculty, we offer seminars and workshops in:
Intercultural Skills - General Cultural Awareness and Global Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Culture-Specific Training and Coaching
- Intercultural Skills In The Classroom - How to manage, motivate and teach a multicultural student group
- Teaching Intercultural Skills - How to incorporate cultural awareness and intercultural skills into the course curriculum
For students of all levels, we offer training in:
Developing Intercultural Skills- General Cultural Awareness and Global Communication Skills
- Culture-Specific Training - for students in projects involving international collaboration
Our Intercultural Training programs will increase your understanding of culturally inherent values and their impact on communication, cooperation, management style, decision making, learning styles, motivational factors, business behaviour and social etiquette.
University professionals and students of all levels who either:
- manage or are members of a culturally diverse team,
- teach or are otherwise involved with a multicultural student group,
- are involved in international projects and collaborations,
- wish to pursue an international career, or
- are expatriate professionals or accompanying spouses.
Skills for Life
Helena Bernáld © 2009 • email@example.com
For more information
about content and
pricing, please contact:
Tel: 0044 (0) 7724 828 404, firstname.lastname@example.org